The glass rear is matte to help resist fingerprints with the familiar X pattern visible beneath, with interesting light refraction effects that give it a premium, but not so ‘in-your-face-gamer’ look. Gaming phones have long been popular for their beefed-up spec sheets and unimaginable amounts of RAM. Oh, and they’re often treated with striking designs, clearly inspired by sci-fi and cyberpunk genres. This focus on power and visuals, while appealing to enthusiasts, often intimidates potential consumers who are less willing to commit to the edgy aesthetics.
- By following the below steps, you can ensure that what is the cause of the issue on your smartphone.
- In everyday use, I was obviously able to play all my games with the graphics at maximum level.
- You can make changes not only to flash files/system partitions but also to other partitions such as boot partition or user data.
Shark Space is the dedicated gaming centre of the Black Shark series. You can either tap on the app or press and hold both the trigger buttons to activate it. That would be remarkable progress and is faster than the claimed speed of Oppo’s 125W flash charge tech that was announced in summer 2020.
- They improve on the previous series in most of the ways you’d expect them to.
- Use iPhone IMEI number to check KDDI carrier Lock/Unlock and Blacklist statuses.
- Unlike other gaming phones, like the RedMagic 6 and the ASUS ROG Phone 5, Xiaomi opted for a somewhat muted design with the Black Shark 4.
- The smartphone has already appeared in TENAA, so we firmware files know the main specifications.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro is a gaming phone, and that means that it’s not the thinnest or lightest in the market – likely down to the beefed-up internals and larger cooling components than standard flagships.
The triggers are magnetic so they tend to slide out at the slightest movement. You can usually rely on Xiaomi to provide very good displays for its phones, and the 6.67-inch Super AMOLED screen on the Black Shark 4 Pro is no exception. It has a maximum refresh rate of 144Hz, support for HDR10+, and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits.
For a smartphone just for gaming, the photography experience will not be a deciding factor in the purchase decision or not. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Smartphone was launched in 2021, March 23. It is running on the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) processor with Adreno 660 GPU. The phone has 12 GB RAM and 256 GB of internal storage which is not expandable.
From playing games to getting some work done, the Black Shark 4 was able to handle everything that I threw at it. The Snapdragon 870 may not have the same clock speeds as something like the Snapdragon 888, but it can definitely keep up. Obviously, this is helped with the RAM combination being used (8GB in our model), but the CPU is enough of a horse to be more than sufficient for pretty much anything. As for the Black Shark 5 Pro’s fast charging, it’s very effective. Especially since Black Shark offers a feature called Dual-mode Charge that allows you to choose from two fast charging methods.